Moira holds an Masters in Library Science with a concentration in Archival Management from Simmons College. She has experience working in archival repositories at all levels, from small private collections to State Archives. She can help you with everything from preserving your family photos to writing a finding aid or digitizing collections. Consulting is available for both individuals and organizations.
Preservation and Organization of Family Photos and Documents:
I have created packages specifically for the preservation of your family photographs and documents. Please click here for a complete list with pricing.
Other Archival and Preservation services include:
- Lectures on preserving family documents and photographs
- Workshops or consulting for archival repositories and businesses focusing on Archival Appraisal, Processing, Finding Aids, Preservation Assessments, Records Management and more
- Collections Processing
- Digitization of photos and documents
- Grant Writing or implementation
- Preservation Assessment and Recommendations for Personal Collections: Learn best practices to store and access your family papers for generations to come.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these services.